What is Gscope ?
New : Gscope knows a lot about GeneNames
- Gscope is an integrated platform allowing the analysis of all kind of genomic data.
- Gscope is written in Tcl/Tk and runs on all systems.
- Gscope is specially designed to perform high throughput analysis.
- Gscope is mainly composed of
- all tools necessary to create the basic data
- analysis tools
- visualisation interface
- it allows also
- the creation and feeding of SQL relational databases
- the quering and display of the available information through a web based interface
- Gscope works on a Gscope Project
- A gscope Project can be a complete genome, a set of proteins, a set of genes, etc.
- To run Gscope you need to define the corresponding project.
Gscope has some specific applications
How it works